Skip to main content
- Drupal is a wonderful platform to build from small websites to big and complex web applications. Views, blocks, regions, entities, and nodes are great concepts to help developers do anything they need.
- Yet, there are no easy approaches for the normal users to build a flexible layout on their website.
- This module is built to solve that weakness of Drupal.
2. General Information
- Compatible with Drupal 8, 9, and so on
- Contains many types of components
3. Video introduction
4. Quick guide: how to use this module
- Install and enable the module from https://www.drupal.org/project/component_builder
- Activate some component we need to use in [your domain]/admin/structure/drupal-component/settings
- To use this function, you just need to add an entity reference field refer to Component Wrapper in Article content type (or any content type, entity). Note: using Inline entity form - Complex widget in manage form display, and using format Rendered entity format in Manage display
- That's all and now you can add content to see how it works
5. Detail guide: how to use this module for the new Drupallers
6. Detail guide: how to create new Component Type for the Drupal Developers
8. After credit
- Step 0: Done - solve some real projects that need solution by this concept
- Step 1: Done - apply this module concept to 3 Drupal 9 projects
- Step 2: 08/07/2022 - Done - release 2.1.0 with 9 basic components
- Step 3: 25/08/2022 - Done - release 2.2.0 with 30 component types
- Step 4: 30/11/2022 - In Progress - release 3.0.0 with UI toolbar
- Step 5: 30/04/2023 - In Progress - release 3.1.0 with 100 component types