- Drupal is a wonderful platform to build from small websites to big and complex web applications. Views, blocks, regions, entities, and nodes are great concepts to help developers do anything they need.
- Yet, there are no easy approaches for the normal users to build a flexible layout on their website.
- This module is built to solve that weakness of Drupal.
2. General Information
- Compatible with Drupal 8, 9, and so on
- Allow to add any component to the content/entity page
- Allow to customize detail content by the components
- Portable component as the plugin to move, reuse anywhere
- Provide custom properties to support more styles
- Entity based, Plugin based, familiar for the Drupal developer
- Easy to hook, to preprocess, to customize the template and display
3. Video introduction
4. Quick guide: how to use this module
- Install module by command line bellow (or in package area):
$ composer require 'drupal/inline_entity_form:^1.0@RC'
$ composer require 'drupal/entity:^1.3'
$ composer require 'drupal/component_builder'
- Enable module in Extends section and visit
[your domain]/admin/structure/drupal-component/settingsto activate some component types we want to use
- To use this function, you just need to add an entity reference field refer to Component Wrapper in Article content type (or any content type, entity). Note: using Inline entity form - Complex widget in manage form display, and using format Rendered entity format in Manage display
- That's all and now you can add content to see how it works
5. Detail guide: how to use this module for the new Drupallers
- Coming soon
6. Detail guide: how to create new Component Type for the Drupal Developers
- Coming soon