- Level 1: Studied logic & programming knowledge.
- Level 2: Practiced programming practices and problems.
- Level 3: Trained in a real development company.
- Level 4: Solved normal tasks independently.
- Level 5: Solved whole normal tasks dependently.
We can hear anywhere that Drupal is a CMS, good for anyone, anyone can use it easily to build a website. Unfortunately, that’s not correct.
When you have a project that needs to be developed, you make some meetings with the Salesman, the Developer, the Consultant, you can easily hear from them: your project is very simple, no problem, no worry, they can do your project very easily, quickly as the timeline you prefer, etc. Be careful, they're in three cases: first case, they're really genius and experienced and your project is truly simply; second case, they don't understand enough and they are not experienced enough either; the last, they're trying to let you sign the contract to pay money first, your project spec is only the secondary priority on their mind at that time. Unfortunately, the first case is very rare.